Indi Distressed Jeans
As our clothing is constructed by various designers and labels, we try our best to show the true fit of clothing on our models and also include their sizing in the product description. Actual colours of the clothes are shown to the best of our ability. Colours may show slightly different on other screens.
Please read the fit description in the product details. We will also suggest if there are any sizing differences in the product description. This size chart is based on an average sizing, this is not the definite sizing of a garment.
- Size chart is in both CM and INCHES.
- Measurements of the models shown wearing the garments are written in the product description.
- Measurements may vary 1-2cm due to manual measuring.
If you would like to receive information on the fit or shape of an item, please fill in our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Put the tape measure around yourself
- Do NOT pull it tight
- Do NOT leave space for how loose you want your shirt to be.
- DO relax.
- Your bust is measured around your back and across your nipples, try keep the tape measure straight (not dipping down around your back)
- Your waist is measured around your back and across your navel, or the smallest area where your sides dip in, again try keep the tape measure straight
- When taking your hip measurement measure about a hands width down from your waist and slide the tape measure down until you reach the largest part of your lower hip and 'behind'
- Look at the chart and find a size closest to your size for a snug fit. moving up the chart depending on how loose you like your garments to fit.
- To check the size you chose, use the tape measure and using the measurement you chose put it around you to see how much space there is or measure your favourite fitting t-shirt and choose a size closest to the measurement just taken.
It is really important to us that you love your purchase from Hanellei and we understand that mistakes can be made when you are not able to try on garments before purchasing. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if it does not fit, we offer an exchange for an online store credit note, which can be used on any item online.
We kindly ask when emailing our customer service team that you consider there is a real person with real feelings behind the computer. Kindness and respect can go a long way. We try our best to promptly respond to all emails with the best customer service we can offer. Please be mindful that we do have to follow our store policy. We appreciate your understanding.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
Items that can be returned for an online store credit:
(We do not issue refunds for the following)
- All full-priced items
- Change of mind, style does not suit or fit
- Purchased wrong size or style
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
All items are quality inspected before sending. If we receive item/s that do not meet our conditions of return, we will send the item/s back to you and request payment for return postage.
In order to receive an Online Credit Note, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days from the date of receiving your order (Domestic orders).
- Must be returned in their original clean condition neatly folded with tags attached. Be unworn, unwashed not smell of perfume, cigarette, deodorant or washing powder.
- No makeup, no fake tan marks. Please take care when trying on your item. Prior to returning any item, customers are required to contact us at email@example.com
- Only full priced items can be returned for an exchange or online store credit. You are welcome to exchange your item/s if you are willing to cover all postage costs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- If a customer chose to re-purchase an item due to incorrect size purchased in their original order, they will receive a credit note for their original item returned. Re-purchasing is the customers personal choice. We will not make any exceptions and we will not issue any refunds for their original item purchased.
The customer is responsible for return postage cost if exchanging or returning item(s) unless the item(s) are faulty, or an error is made by us.
- Merchandise must be returned within 21 days from the date of receiving your order.
- Items must meet our conditions of return as stated above.
- The customer is responsible for return postage cost if exchanging or returning item(s) unless the item(s) are faulty, or an error is made by us.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Item/s returned outside the 14 day timeframe within Australia or 21 days for overseas parcels. (This includes business days and weekends)
- If you have returned from holiday or leave and your order has exceeded the 14/21 day timeframe unfortunately we will not accept your return for this reason.
- We do not accept returns on beauty tools, jewellery, swimwear & lingerie for hygienic reasons. Please choose carefully.
- Strictly no returns on items purchased on Sale, discounted or Last Pieces. Please choose carefully.
- Damaged: Cut, pulled, torn or with make-up, perfume, fake tan or tags removed.
- Items purchased with a discount code (Excluding first order Welcome code only)
- Gift Cards
PLEASE NOTE: If a customer chooses to ignore our returns policy & return item/s not eligible for return Hanellei reserves the right to charge a $15 fee for ironing/ steaming/ repackaging.
If items are returned not in their original condition, Hanellei reserves the right to charge a damages fee. Fee will be based on damages and will be deducted from from credit note total.
We accept returns on full priced item/s ONLY. You can exchange for a different size or style. Any price difference and re-shipping fee of $8 will be charged before your exchange items/s are shipped. If you do not want another style or your exchange size is not available, you can receive an online credit note instead. However, the $8 re-shipping fee for your next purchase will be deducted from your credit note total. This only applies for orders placed within Australia.
International customers are responsible for return shipping and re-shipping fee for exchanges.
The returned item(s) will be assessed, and we will notify you if your return has been accepted. Returned items which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Returns are generally processed within 5 business days.
Once we receive your returned item/s we will issue you with an online store credit in the form of a gift card.
Store credits issued from February 2019 do not expire.
Hanellei has changed management and all store credits from August 2014 to November 2018 were automatically expired on November 30th, 2018. All customers were notified by emailed twice. These store credit notes are no longer active or valid.
FAULTY ITEMS OR INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
We take great pride in the quality of our products, therefore all items are checked for defects or faults before they are shipped to customers.
However, in the unlikely event that you have received an item, which has a manufacturing fault or is incorrect to the one you purchased, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Once we deem that the item you received is faulty or incorrect we will send you a confirmation email.
You can choose from the following options:
- Refund for the entire amount you paid for the faulty item;
- Receive a online store credit or
- Replace your faulty item with a brand new one, if in stock
- Replace your faulty item with a style of the same value
Not entitled for a refund:
- Accidental purchase
- Change of mind
- Purchased wrong size or style
- Item/s do not meet our conditions of return
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Before returning item(s) notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org Please write your reason of return.
2. Download Returns form here
3. Print out and complete the Returns form.
4. Return your item(s) along with form to the following address:
PO BOX 63
MEDOWIE NSW 2318
To ensure we receive your returned item(s) safely your parcel must include a tracking number. If you choose to send your item(s) without a tracking number, we are not responsible for lost or stolen parcels.
If you would like to exchange an item, we highly recommend that you contact our customer service at email@example.com prior to sending back the return to secure the size or style you want, and we will keep it aside for you until we receive your return.
Our conditions are in compliance with Fair Trading Australia Guidelines. Please read the information carefully from Fair Trading here.
Colour: Light Blue Denim Wash
Fabric: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
Model wears Size 7 her usual size is 6
Size up if you would like a looser fit as there is only some stretch. Our model went up a size.
Size 6: Waist 58cm, Length 94cm, Crotch 23cm, Inside Seam 70cm
Size 7: Waist 60cm, Length 94cm, Crotch 23cm, Inside Seam 70cm
Size 8: Waist 62cm, Length 95cm, Crotch 24cm, Inside Seam 70cm
Size 9: Waist 64cm, Length 96cm, Crotch 25cm, Inside Seam 71cm
Size 10: Waist 66cm, Length 97cm, Crotch 25cm, Inside Seam 71cm
Size 11: Waist 70cm, Length 98cm, Crotch 26cm, Inside Seam 72cm
Size 12: Waist 74cm, Length 98cm, Crotch 26cm, Inside Seam 72cm
Size 14: Waist 78cm, Length 99cm, Crotch 27cm, Inside Seam 73cm
Relaxed fit, distressed denim ripped jeans. Featuring a single button fastening, zip fly, two front pockets, a standard belt loop and two rear pockets. Full length jeans that can be rolled up. Has some stretch however not full stretch. Please go up a size if you are between sizes.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out in cold water. Do not tumble dry, soak or wash in warm/hot water. Dry in shade.